Friday, August 7, 2009

Dear dear diary, I wanna tell my secrets. You're the only one that I know who'll keep them. July 8th 2009

Journal entry from.. July 8th 2009

There's a reason that secrets are secrets.

Reasons for keeping secrets include:
-embarrassment
-fear
-love
...shame
Secrets protect people. They give power to their holders. They always hurt... someone.
My biggest secrets are kept out of shame and embarrassment. I keep them to protect the people around me. I'm afraid people wouldn't love me anymoreif they knew the me that I do.
I realized this morning that I have a whole new set of secrets. Seccrets from Jon. I feel the need to keep things about myllove life secret from him out of love. Fear of hurting him. I want to be open about everything with him, but I understand now that it's wishful thinking.
I'm very good at hurting people when I don't mean to.

"-holds tight to self- No matter if we fight or hurt eachother, this will always be wonderful to me. Just holding you all night. True happiness"

Always hurts me 10x more than them.

No comments:

Post a Comment