Tuesday, August 18, 2009

July 15th 2009

Journal entry from.. July 15, 2009


What do I want to do for the rest of my life? What kind of lifestyle do I want to have when I get older?
I feel safety with Andrew because we would both have careers and then we plan on traveling the world. Andrew owns his own home. We would be anchoredin Christchurch with his family.
What about Jon? Good question. I have no idea what his goals in life are. No idea. I would put off school to go on the road with him. And I would love every second of it. "Netoma do something for yourself. Be happy"That's all I want, is to be happy.
I have a fleeting soul, ,in that all I ever want to do is run. To feel free.I'm tying to make everyone else happy.Getting a job is for myself but it's to pay for plane tickets for Andrew and pay for my phone to talk to Jon and Andrew.Go to school for my parents' sake and to get back to New Zealand to be with Andrew.
What do I want more than all of that?
I want to run away with Jon.

No comments:

Post a Comment