Wednesday, October 28, 2009

September 6th 2009

Journal entry from... September 6th 2009

God damn it! I'm so in love with Jon.
He is the single, most passionate person, who arrouses me beyond comprehension with just a sound. I have seen his body and I love it. I adore him. He's mine. And even though I know not how long it will be until we can finally relish in eachother's company, I'm more than ready to wait. To wait for him.

that emptiness that I've been feeling is only relieved until I need arms around me. I love him and I miss his voice.

Months is a definite. Years? Possible. He said it'd be ess than one.. followed by a ''god, don't make me a liar''. wouldn't dream of it! I hope we can do this.

Don't let the past repeat itself and don't let our hearts or eyes wander. For our sanity and our hearts' sakes.

And when we do come together, please, for all the wellness in the world, I can't part from him.

Life got in the way, We shold have been together forever ago.
He has had 3, I just one. Lover's damaged and ourselves wrecked. He won't get that from me.
Please, don't let me bore another lover.

No comments:

Post a Comment