Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Bring me closer to love. July 28th 2009

Journal entry from.. July 28th 2009

My secrets burn inside of me.
As they choke themselves out, I trap them.
I wish to forget what happened and what I had done.
Nothing. Never. Words seered into the back of my throat. Memories that'll haunt me always.
I apologize to my lover for never telling him. He deserves to know my secrets. He deserves to know all of me.
What brings people closer... or further... than bearing souls?
Yes, I still have secrets and yes, I wish I could tell you everything. I want nothing more than for you to love and accept me.

I want someone to tell me it wasn't my fault.

I want you to hold me and say it doesn't change a damn thing.

Promise.

There's nothng wrong with me. I'm not that person.
I'm not.








Please, love me.

No comments:

Post a Comment