Sunday, September 27, 2009

August 22nd 2009

Journal entry from.. August 22nd 2009

August 12 @ 9:59 pm

Ten days since I've heard his voice.

I thought he need me. How could he just leave me like this?
I feel abandoned and I feel a lot lonelier.

It's sad because the day after that phone call, I almost broke up with Andrew. What would have happened if i did?

I would be alone.

Why? Why isn't Jon here with me?

I'm going to assume that he had no choice, but he could have told me. He doesn't tell me. He says that I don't tell him anything.
Andrew says the same thing.
What the hell does he want to know?
I tell them so much, but it doesn't ever seem like enough. Everyone always wants more from me. There is only so much that someone can know about a person.

So, without warning, Jon is not in my life, again.
Big surprise there. yes, I'm hurt. What's he going to do this time? My mind goes straight to Rachael.
I miss him so much. I cling to Andrew.

No comments:

Post a Comment