Wednesday, September 23, 2009

tell truths, promise lies August 2nd 2009

Journal entry from.. August 2nd 2009

What make me different than all those other girls you said "love" to?
I think you want to stay with her.
Why would you promise her forever if you didn't mean it?
If I can show up and steal you, what keeps the rest of any of your past from doing the same?

I continue to give my boyfriend hope.
We continue to plan, to be happy, to love.
Our relationship would be fine if you hadn't kept our door again.
If you hadn't let me come in.

I'm not blaming it on you.
If I was truly happy with Andrew, I wouldn't be looking to be with you.

But what am I looking for if it isn't Andrew?
He is everything that I need.
He is all I thought that I wanted.

"Never promised my heart and soul to nobody."

He's promised either, but never both... except now.

I have given Andrew all of me.
And he accepts and he wants me.
Somehow it's not enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment