Wednesday, September 23, 2009

I climbed up a mountain and looked off the edge. August 3rd 2009

Journal entry from.. August 3rd 2009

Andrew calls me a rolling stone. He sees it more and more in me everyday. I think it scares him.

Jon encourages me. It's comforting. I love the feeling.

I smile and then I wince.

It's confusing. I guess, I just have to figure out what I want. What kind of life do I want? What am I going to regret not doing less?

*deep breath*shakes head*

I see comfortable living with Andrew. Careers. Compromise. Heavy hobbies.

I see.. living paycheck to paycheck with Jon. Missed opportunities and heavy dreams.

I love them dearly. Both of them.
I don't question their devotion in the slightest. And I know that once I make a decision, I won't waiver.

For right now, I'm figuring what I what want out.
Because that's the answer.

I love you.

Please, be patient.

No comments:

Post a Comment